of Service and Use
Please read these general terms and conditions carefully before using this website. These terms of service govern your access to and use of this service.
- Bind yourself, company/business, or legal entity to these terms and conditions;
- Confirm that you have acquired the necessary authority to agree to these terms and conditions and;
- Acknowledge that "you" in these general terms and conditions shall reference the individual user and other relevant persons mainly a company or legal entity unless stated otherwise.
Registration and Account
You may not register with our marketplace if you are under 18. If you register for an account on our marketplace, a request will be made for you to provide an email address/user ID and password and you automatically agree that;
- Your password must remain confidential.
- It may not be disclosed to a third party and if compromised, notify us immediately in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org
- but if deliberately disclosed, you will be responsible for all activities and liable for any losses that may arise.
- We may deactivate or delete your account and/or edit your account details at our sole discretion if there is a breach of the general terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The marketplace provides an online location for vendors to sell services and buyers to purchase services.
- A contract for the sales and purchase of product or products will commence between the buyer and the seller, accordingly, you commit to buying or selling the relevant product(s), upon the buyer's confirmation of the purchase through this marketplace.
- The seller's terms of business shall govern the contract of purchase between the service provider and the buyer but it must be subject to these general terms and conditions. With this in mind, the contract of sale and purchase must encompass the following:
- the price of a product must be as specifically affirmed in the relevant product listing;
- the price of the product must include taxes and comply with applicable laws in force;
- all services shall be delivered electronically; and
- all services must be of satisfactory qualities and highly adequate as envisioned for their specified purpose which is to conform in all respects to the product listing and other descriptions made available by the seller.
Returns and Refunds
NETAPPS shall issue refunds in cases of failed delivery only within 48 hours. Refunds of payment after purchase of product shall be in line with the seller's terms and conditions.
Service Interruption and Availability
You hereby acknowledge that certain factors beyond Our control may affect your ability to access and/or use the services. These events or factors include but are not limited to:
- Geographical/Topographical shortcomings in the network of any Telecommunications network operator, network capacity, physical obstructions, or atmospheric conditions.
- Terms and conditions of an end user's service provider.
- We, therefore, cannot assure you that you will always have access to the services and they will run without errors or interruptions
- It may be necessary for Us to suspend your account or carry out restrictive actions against you at any time. We will if possible provide you with prior notice.
- If the failure to provide the Services to You is caused by technical or other failures on the part of any Network Operator or by another occurrence that is beyond Our reasonable control, We shall not be held accountable in any capacity. We offer all services "as is" and "as available," and we hereby disclaim all implied or express warranties, representations, or guarantees that any Services will be error-free, uninterrupted, always available, suitable for any purpose, secure, or will not infringe on the rights of foreign entities.
- We may at any time at Our sole discretion, modify or enhance the services we provide to you while ensuring that there is no altering of the nature or impairing the function of the services.
Operation of Website and Mobile Application
In this section, "Marketplace" and "Website" will be used interchangeably to represent NETAPPS websites and applications. Acknowledging this, you may:
- use our marketplace services through a web browser;
- view pages from our websites from any licensed web browser;
- print pages for our website for personal/private and non-commercial use provided that it is not in a structured or unbridled manner; and
- download pages for caching on a web browser, subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as clearly stated earlier or in any provision of these general terms and conditions, neither printing nor downloading/saving of materials from our website is permitted.
- You may only use our marketplace for personal and business purposes relating to the selling and purchase of services as authorized.
- Republish, reproduce, or adapt any material from this website.;
- Sell or distribute materials/files from the website.
- Excerpt material from this website.
- Publicly display any material from the site.
Notwithstanding the points mentioned earlier, you may forward and redistribute links, newsletters, and other promotional materials to others either electronically or otherwise. However, we have the right to restrict your use of the website if deemed necessary. You must not circumvent or outmaneuver, or attempt to circumvent or outmaneuver any restrictive measures on our website. You must not;
- use our website in an unethical or unlawful manner or connection with any illegal, corrupt, or unscrupulous activity;
- do anything that could harm or jeopardize our website;
- hack or attempt to hack our website;
- examine our website to test its vulnerability;
- use our website in any relation to any malicious computer software such as Trojan horse, spyware, etc.;
- decrypt any communications sent from or received by us without our permission; and
- impose an unreasonably large load on our website including bandwidth, storage, and processing capacity.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold NETAPPS Technologies Limited, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of this Agreement.
Copyright, Intellectual Property and Trademarks
We, together with our licensors, own, control, and reserve all the copyright and intellectual property rights to our website and the materials on the website. NETAPPS's logos and other trademarks either registered or unregistered belong to us and we give no permission to use these trademarks; such use would automatically constitute an infringement of our rights.
Laws and Jurisdiction
These general terms and conditions are governed and construed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We shall make an effort to settle any dispute amicably but in situations that are out of our control, any dispute regarding these general terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts within the territory.
You hereby consent to receive electronic notices(notifications) from this website.
- You agree that NETAPPS may disclose details relating to your account to any third party (including credit agencies and regulatory authorities) if in NETAPPS' opinion such disclosure is necessary and appropriate.
- You shall not assign or otherwise dispose of any of your rights and obligations under this Agreement.
- These general terms and conditions can be amended at any time.